Re: Guidelines on language about disability

From: Wayne Crotts <wcrotts@arches.uga.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 13:21:41 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
These are the same guidelines that I was going to fax out.  Nice to know
they are already on a website.  Good show.

Wayne

Wayne Crotts
Information and Computer Services Support
Institute on Human Development and Disability
A University Affiliated Program
College of Family & Consumer Sciences
University of Georgia
Athens, GA