Re: Symbols/Universal sign

From: Paul Adelson <paul.adelson@citicorp.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 1998 11:34:28 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
If people want to use pictographic symbols, why not use Chinese characters? It is a well organized symbolic language that is already known and used by billions who speak many different languages and dialects. If you'll pardon my saying so, some of the Bliss symbols are no clearer to me than the Chinese would be.

--
  -- Paul Adelson
-----