Re: Correction on the Voice Browser Workshop

Thank you Kynn for spotting this.

Yes October 6th, a Tuesday, (was) the original close-of-registration, and
the 13th, also a Tuesday, is the date of the workshop.

And an update: the workshop proved so popular that they have had to close
registration early.

If anyone has questions please contact me.

thanks,

Judy

At 05:40 PM 9/22/98 -0700, Kynn Bartlett wrote:
>I wrote:
>> The actual date for the Voice Browser workshop is Tuesday 13th,
>> October 1998.  The Friday-the-6th date is the registration deadline.
>
>In fact, the 6th isn't even a Friday. :)  I just noticed that...
>
>--
>Kynn Bartlett  <kynn@idyllmtn.com>             http://www.idyllmtn.com/~kynn/
>Chief Technologist & Co-Owner, Idyll Mountain Internet; Fullerton, California
>For your user-defined stylesheet: .GeoBranding { display: none ! important; }
>Enroll now for my online stylesheets (CSS) class! http://www.hwg.org/classes/

------
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)

For questions related to w3c-wai-ig@w3.org, e-mail jbrewer@w3.org