Re: RE: Symbols

From: Chris Kreussling <CHRIS.KREUSSLING@ny.frb.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 08:30:11 -0400
To: kg9ae@geocities.com, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
>>> <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org> 09/23 6:34 AM (David Norris) >>>
... I was just perusing through my local library's catalog.  I did not find the
book you referenced.  So, I searched by Author and found this one.  Have you
any experience with this book?  It appears to be an update.  ...
<<<
It's a different book by the same author. Horton has a list of books he's authored on his company's Web site at http://www.horton.com/html/bookintro.htm. This lists both "The Icon Book" you found (I'm not familiar with it, but now I want to look for it!) and "Illustrating Computer Documentation."

Chris Kreussling
-----
The views expressed are those of the
author and do not necessarily reflect the
position of the Federal Reserve Bank of
New York or the Federal Reserve System.