Re: Creating and viewing multilingual web content

From: Masayasu Ishikawa <mimasa@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 01:39:43 +0900
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Al Gilman <asgilman@access.digex.net> wrote:

> Well, we are interested in the interactions between
> internationalization and accessibility.  On the other hand, if
> you are not involved in the W3C internationalization interest
> group, you might want to connect with them.

Well, as a member of W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group, we
are also interested in the interactions between I18N and accessibility.
As Al pointed out, we have I18N Interest Group for discussion among W3C
Members, but we have also public mailing list, www-international@w3.org,
for general discussion about I18N of the Web.  For more information about
W3C Internationalization Activity, please refer to
http://www.w3.org/International/ .

Regards,
--
Masayasu Ishikawa / mimasa@w3.org