RE: Adobe And TRACE Launch Enhanced PDF Access Via Email

Hi
A couple of comments on PDF

1) it is NOT as accessible as HTML and probably will never be.  That is why
in the guidelines (latest draft) it states that any material that is posted
in a format other than a W3C format must also be posted in HTML.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Human Factors
Dept of Ind. Engr. - U of Wis.