99 Toyotas as low as 2% over invoice

From: <medina@cyberrealm.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 21:53:51 -0500
To: acskbfdg@w3.org
Please accept our appologies for your inconvenience if you are
not interested in this e-mail offer. If you are interested in a new 99'
toyota car, truck, or van at prices as low as 2% over invoice
on selected models and/or huge savings on pre-owned certified toyotas
as well as 100's of other pre-owned vehicles of all makes and models
below kelly blue book, please respond with your name, phone #,
e-mail address and the specific model you are interested in.
Please include all the required information that we have requested,
or there will be a delay processing your request.
We thank you for your time. please accept our appologies for the intrusion
and de-select yourself from our mailing list if not interested. Thank you.