Web Earthquake, Source Accessibility, Epicenter Portugal, Phase 0

From: Francisco Godinho <f.godinho@mail.telepac.pt>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 23:02:37 +0100
To: "WAI Interest Group" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, "Robert Neff" <rcn@fenix2.dol-esa.gov>
Cc: "Larry Goldberg" <Larry_Goldberg@wgbh.org>, "David A. Bolnick" <davebo@microsoft.com>, "James Thatcher" <thatch@US.IBM.COM>, "Robert B. Mahaffey PhD" <bmahaffe@US.IBM.COM>
Hello again Robert Neff and all,

In Portugal we are working a document to lunch an International civic lobby to promote Internet Accessibility, on Portuguese-speaking nations, including Portugal, Brazil and several African countries.

Portuguese Language is the sixth speaking language of the planet.

In October, we will have an English version of "Petition for Internet Accessibility on Portuguese-speaking nations", on the Internet, and I will come back to WAI mailing list asking International support.

Regards

Francisco Godinho
Portugal

http://come.to/Protesto