Re: Adobe And TRACE Launch Enhanced PDF Access Via Email

From: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 13:02:53 -0400 (EDT)
To: Bruce Bailey <bbailey@clark.net>
cc: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, SJU RESNA Prototype List <RESNA@MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU>
ok, on to forms we go.  there are two methods that work nicely.  use
something like ms-access to create the form the other formerly popular app
will do nicely too dbase I think it was called.  then when you give out
the form give it out in a runtime form so that it can be filled out just
by basically tabbing around.  annother sollution is macros.  you can set
up a form in a macro so that it can't miss.  wp51 was great for this.
there are I'm sure myriads of other solutions out there.
it is a bulky problem to be sure.

--
Hands-On-Technolog(eye)s
touching the internet