From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of T. V. Raman
Sent: Monday, 31 August, 1998 13:51
To: Prof Norm Coombs
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: What html authoring tool is best for blind students??????

Though you did limit yourself to win95, I'd like to point
others on this list at Emacs--
there are some excellent tools for producing valid HTML
--especially html-helper-mode

--
Best Regards,
--raman

      Adobe Systems                 Tel: 1 (408) 536 3945   (W14-612)
      Advanced Technology Group     Fax: 1 (408) 537 4042
      (W14 129) 345 Park Avenue     Email: raman@adobe.com
      San Jose , CA 95110 -2704     Email:  raman@cs.cornell.edu
      http://labrador.corp.adobe.com/~raman/        (Adobe Intranet)
      http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.html    (Cornell)
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed are my own and in no way should be
taken
as representative of my employer, Adobe Systems Inc.