Lynx and frames

From: Rich Caloggero <rich@accessexpressed.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 14:31:44 -0400
To: "'w3c-wai-ig@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Yes, Lynx does handle frames letting you navigate among them as if they were
separate pages. Using title attribute to provide human-readable understandable
names for the frames deffinately helps. However, what about frames which change
a site with a table of contents in one frame which, when items were clicked on,
changed the contents of the other frame by displaying the indicated section
there. I guess you could navigate among them if indeed you knew that this kind
of relationship was present, but it would certainly be a pain. I'm sure more
complex examples can be cited.

									Rich Caloggero
					Very Special Arts Massachusetts
					voice: (617) 350-7713