Re: Twisties re notes/domino

From: Cindy King <cindy.king@gallaudet.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 11:25:25 -0400
To: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>
CC: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>, Charles McCathieNevile <charlesn@sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au>, "Markku T. Hakkinen" <hakkinen@dev.prodworks.com>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
I would encourage all of you with advice on Notes/Domino to post your concerns
and suggestions to the web forum at http://notes.net/46forum.nsf.  This is where
the Developers hang out and where your comments will do the most good.

A new forum for version 5 of the software (under development) should be announced
sometime soon.  The Tech Watch group of NCD (National Council on Disabilities)
talked with Lotus last year about access and they were receptive.  Jamal Mazrui
of NCD probably can hunt up the name of the contact within Lotus.