Re: RE: WHAT IS THE POINT!

From: <Lovey@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 12:19:39 EDT
To: po@trace.wisc.edu, w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Thank you Gregg, but remember - "....Cast not ye pearls to swine..."
Unfortunately, there are more people who are ignorant of Access than those who
would oppose it.
-L

In a message dated 8/10/98 11:15:27 PM, po@trace.wisc.edu wrote:

<<I hear this a lot.   When I do I ask them… if they would suggest that the

blind person just hand their credit card and pin number to the cab driver

and trust them….

Gregg

"So far as I am concerned, "disabled access to the web" is yet another

bastion of political correctness, most of which in general is well-meant

but utterly lacking in basic common sense... I put this one almost right up

there with Braille keypads at drive-up ATM machines---yes, I've seen it!">>