RE: WHAT IS THE POINT!

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <po@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 1998 22:51:52 -0500
To: <Lovey@aol.com>, <w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I hear this a lot.   When I do I ask them… if they would suggest that the
blind person just hand their credit card and pin number to the cab driver
and trust them….

Gregg

"So far as I am concerned, "disabled access to the web" is yet another
bastion of political correctness, most of which in general is well-meant
but utterly lacking in basic common sense... I put this one almost right up
there with Braille keypads at drive-up ATM machines---yes, I've seen it!"