Re: EAI (E-mail Accessibility Initiative)

At 05:50 PM 8/10/98 +0200, Daniel Dardailler wrote:

>Kynn, it's not an issue of whether or not this is doable in software,
>of course it is, this is an issue of how much it would cost Peter and
>other blind users of this list to upgrade their sofware or read
>through all the >>>, vs. having us follow a simple convention of
>moving long >>> dialog at the end of our messages.

However, that goes against long-running common practice of mailing list

When someone is answering two distinct portions of the message, it's more
helpful to most readers that the response be organized in a logical manner:
hence the quote, response, quote, response format.

Ann
---

Author of Effective Web Design: Master the Essentials
Buy it online! http://www.webgeek.com/about.html

Owner, WebGeek Communications          http://www.webgeek.com
Vice President-Finance, HTML Writers Guild http://www.hwg.org
Pointgrrl, Central Coast Webgrrls