Re: EAI (E-mail Accessibility Initiative)

At 05:50 p.m. 08/10/98 +0200, Daniel Dardailler wrote:
>Kynn, it's not an issue of whether or not this is doable in software,
>of course it is, this is an issue of how much it would cost Peter and
>other blind users of this list to upgrade their sofware or read
>through all the >>>, vs. having us follow a simple convention of
>moving long >>> dialog at the end of our messages.

I realize this.  On the other hand, this is the way I've been
writing email (and Usenet) messages for 12 years now, and I'm
not likely to change my style any time soon.

--Kynn, maintaining that liability rep

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@hwg.org>
Vice President, Marketing and Outreach, HTML Writers Guild