Re: webwatch-l New Web Standards Advocacy Project

From: Chris Maden <crism@oreilly.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 1998 21:39:03 -0400 (EDT)
To: webwatch-l@teleport.com, basr-l@trace.wisc.edu, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
[David Poehlman]
> it would have been nice had they used alt tags in their images.
>
> On Sun, 9 Aug 1998, Patrick Burke wrote:
>
> > http://www.webstandards.org

Both one of their founding members and one of their designers have
said that it isn't possible to get good design in all browsers and
still be standards-compliant.  The founding member in question also
said that any assertions otherwise were "horseshit".

I encourage you to contact the WSP if you disagree.

-Chris