Re: webwatch-l New Web Standards Advocacy Project

[David Poehlman]
> it would have been nice had they used alt tags in their images.
>
> On Sun, 9 Aug 1998, Patrick Burke wrote:
>
> > http://www.webstandards.org

Both one of their founding members and one of their designers have
said that it isn't possible to get good design in all browsers and
still be standards-compliant.  The founding member in question also
said that any assertions otherwise were "horseshit".

I encourage you to contact the WSP if you disagree.

-Chris