FW: Accessibility

From: Robert Neff <rcn@fenix2.dol-esa.gov>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 12:38:55 -0400
To: "'w3c-wai-ig@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Another message form Microsoft developer friends...
Message:   As I am sure you are aware,  Microsoft is truly committed to
enabling our products for the disabled. Our goal is  to make our products
and services, and computers in general, easier for everyone to use
f you are not aware of the following URL, it is definitely the best place
to start - http://www.microsoft.com/enable/default.htm This is the home
page for our accessibility and disability site.

I have also pinged some contacts I have in corporate to see if I can narrow
down any more information specific to Web Development. I will make sure and
forward whatever other good pointers I get.