Re: Bobby Error Message - How to fix it?

Hi Debbie,

I had a problem with Bobby and FrontPage 98. I kept on having that message
because a single link took more than a FP98 line, and Bobby thought that there
were two different links. It's as if FP98 would insert an extra character at
the end of the line that would misslead Bobby.

Solutions: make the link fit in a line or ignore Bobby's message.
(Just in case the other suggestions did not work out)

Javier Romañach
COCEMFE, Comisión I+D
Madrid, Spain
jromanac@dial.eunet.es