RE: designing for accessibility -Reply -Reply

From: Robert Neff <rcn@fenix2.dol-esa.gov>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 16:38:15 -0400
To: "'Sheryl Segal'" <SSEGAL@fcc.gov>
Cc: "'w3c-wai-ig@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sheryl wrote:  What group sponsors DC webmasters?

Rob replied:   AIP is  the Association of Internet Professionals.  The DC
Webmasters  and the DC Internet Developers Assocation (DCIDA) just decided
to merge with the AIP.

The DCWebmasters has tech and content meetings.  DCWEBMASTER will be a SIG
or Special Interest Group.

The URLs for each group are:

Association of Internet Professionals (AIP)   http://www.association.org/
DC Webmasters http://www.eeicom.com/dcwebmasters/
DC Internet Developers Assocation (DCIDA)
 http://www.shirenet.com/dcida/index.htm

Sheryl wrote:   thanks for the help as I ease myself into yet another pot
of  alphabet soup,
Rob replied:  when I wrote this reply, I had to consult my acronym cupboard
 (hee-hee)

Let me know if this helps or confuses you even more....rob