RE: designing for accessibility

From: Robert Neff <rcn@fenix2.dol-esa.gov>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 09:55:09 -0400
To: "'Jane Akczinski'" <JAkczinski@BLINDNESS.org>
Cc: "'w3c-wai-ig@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, "'Candee Wilson'" <cwilson@eeicom.com>
Jane wrote:  Would you provide me with information on that workshop?  I
would really like to attend.

Reply:  August 11 at EEI Communications in Alexandria. For directions and
information, please go to http://www.eeicom.com/dcwebmasters/news.html

EEI does a great job hosting the DC Webmasters.  If you have any specific
questions or want to clarify any particular building accessibility or
transportation needs, please e-mail myself or Candee.

Also, may be a good idea to let Candee know if you plan to attend, so she
can have a head count!

Cheers, rob