Re: Accessible web site examples

From: David R. Clapper

Web Review (at http://style.webreview.com/ ) has online "browser
compatibility charts" for Netscape and MSIE.  I've looked at them briefly,
and they look pretty straightforward - however, I can't vouch for their
accuracy.

Debbie Somchay <DebbieSomchay@ladse.k12.il.us> on 07/27/98 11:08:08 AM

Please respond to DebbieSomchay@ladse.k12.il.us

To:   tom mcCain <tmccain@thomas.butler.edu>
cc:   Lee Davis <L.S.Davis@exeter.ac.uk>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org (bcc: David R.
      Clapper/114065/EKC)
Subject:  Re: Accessible web site examples

Does anyone know which versions of the browsers support style sheets?