Re: top or bottom navigation links

Nir solution is, using tables, what I recommend people do using frames:
Have a side (or top or bottom) frame of navigation links, use proper
NOFRAMES to allow people in to the body of the site, and include a
redundant set of navigation links at the bottom of each content page for
those not using frames-enabled browsing.

Charles McCathieNevile