Re: top or bottom navigation links

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charlesn@sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 13:04:24 +1000 (EST)
To: Nir Dagan <nir.dagan@econ.upf.es>
cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Nir solution is, using tables, what I recommend people do using frames:
Have a side (or top or bottom) frame of navigation links, use proper
NOFRAMES to allow people in to the body of the site, and include a
redundant set of navigation links at the bottom of each content page for
those not using frames-enabled browsing.

Charles McCathieNevile