Re: Let's talk...

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 13:57:02 -0700
To: rbutters@gulfaccess.net
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org, webmaster@dejanews.com
At 03:01 p.m. 07/16/98 -0500, rbutters@gulfaccess.net wrote:
>Today, I created a forum at Deja News where we can discuss
>things online.  It's our own forum and is called:
>dejanews.members.career.rbutters.access-disabilities
>Or, if you haven't registered for My Deja News, go here
>http://www.dejanews.com/%5BST_uf=1%5D/rg_join.xp?u=w3c-wai-ig@w3.org&g=dejanews.members.career.rbutters.access-disabilities

I tried this and I had some problems registering using Lynx.
The form says that required fields are in "red", but I don't
see any red text on my screen.  For some reason I can't
specify anything for my occupation or industry.

Once I completed the entire form (since I had no way to know
what was required or not), I submitted it, but DejaNews
refused to accept my registration information, and kept
bouncing me back to the same form I'd just completed.

So I'm afraid I can't be joining you on the disability
access discussion group, since it seems to be inaccessible
to lynx users.

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@hwg.org>
Vice President, Marketing and Outreach, HTML Writers Guild