RE: Placing generic navigation links

The way we have implemented support for client side image maps in webspeak
offers one approach to dealing with links at the top and bottom of the page:
we collapse the links of the image map into a single selection, announced as
"Image Map Menu - Navigation Bar" (or whatever the audio style sheet and Alt
text says). The user can then either select the menu to listen to it, or
proceed on with reading the page.

This works especially well if the page author supplies a title and alt text
for the image map.

Mark
---
Jamie::