Re: site critiques

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 21:33:34 -0700
To: "Skill Zone" <sue@skillzone.demon.co.uk>
Cc: "W3C" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
At 12:55 p.m. 07/11/98 +0100, Skill Zone wrote:
>In view of the dearth of software to validate sites designed for blind and
>disabled access, does this group allow requests for a site critique from any
>members with the inclination to help? I am trying to convert a literary
>magazine site to a format suitable for the blind, and want it to be totally
>accessible in every known flavour of browser and blind reader.

Hi, Sue, you might want to try the HTML Writers Guild's
hwg-critique list -- we've had some recent critiques about
accessibility issues there, and most of the active participants
are at least somewhat up on the topic and can give you
assistance.

If you're not a Guild member, Trial membership is free, so stop
by http://www.hwg.org/ and try us out.

(Hope nobody thinks this is an "ad" -- just a resource.)

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@hwg.org>
Vice President, Marketing and Outreach, HTML Writers Guild