Re: Frames sites.

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 22:14:08 -0800
To: "Mike Burks" <mburks952@worldnet.att.net>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, "Suzan Dolloff" <averil@concentric.net>
At 12:17 p.m. 03/08/98 -0500, Mike Burks wrote:
>I think we need to both, the point is to good sites should be brought to the
>fore and the bad ones should hear from people.

An idea I like -- and one that will be playing a role in the
HTML Writers Guild's AGI project (www.hwg.org/opcenter/projects/agi.html,
under construction) -- is to do a "retrofitting" of a "bad" site,
and then present both before and after views, including comments
on how the accessibility "upgrades" were done, and what exactly
was involved.

Kynn Bartlett <kynn@hwg.org>
Governing Board Member, HTML Writers Guild