Re: Applicability of Prism

From: Kitch Barnicle <kitch@afb.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 08:59:35 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hello Anup,

Thanks for joining the WAI list. After I reading about Prism, I thought
it might have some applicability to users with disabilities who need to
or prefer to access web sites in a text-only format.  Can you tell us
something about how the conversion routines are made? Is it labor
intensive to write and maintain these routines?  Is it possible
to access a demonstration site? For example, I'd be interested
in viewing the Spyglass site after it has been converted through

Thanks again,