Thanks for all.

From: Henrik Quintel <quintel@Fh-Worms.DE>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 11:04:06 +0100 (MET)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hello everyone,
thanks for all the beautifull mails you have sent to me.
It helps a lot. I have found a paper in which a possible
solution is described very detailed. So this week I will
fibish the implementation of the HTML-Tags and their attributes
and next week I start the work on the screenreader and the
auditiv output. I think, that I can put a very-Beta-Release
of my Daemon/Proxy on the net at the end of march.

PS: Press all thumbs means. Crossing the fingers =>
Means: Wish me goiod luck that everything works ok.

Thanks again for all. I read Mail every day from 9.00 - 9.30
in the evening (MET).

--
Yours faithfully

Henrik quINTEL

quintel@fh-Worms.DE | http://www.fh-worms.de/~quintel/
Designer and original implementor of Q and the new cfront