Re: One of those pesky questions (fwd)

From: jaap van lelieveld <Jaap.van.Lelieveld@inter.NL.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 21:49:15 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Just an Idea:

Judy wrote:
Funny, I had the opposite impression.  I've been very impressed at the
positive response from W3C member companies, particularly following the W3C
Advisory Committee meeting in San Jose in January.  A number of companies
have been talking with us since that meeting, looking at ways to promote
and implement the WAI Page Author Guidelines, other upcoming guideline
sets, and accessibility improvements that are coming out in the technical
specifications; and to support our work.

Is n't it possible to add a link->page to the WAI page
giving companies contributions?
- Availability of accessibility features in software
  (judged by users) at introduction or added on request.
- Contributions to WAI activities.
- and other positive developments?

Just to:
- motivate the others