[w3c-wai-ig] <none>

From: Henrik Quintel <quintel@Fh-Worms.DE>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 21:27:27 +0100 (MET)
Hello everyone,
the theme of my diploma thesis is to implement
an WWW-Access-Software for the blind by supporting
an audio solution (Soundcard). I am working on it since 14. Oktober
97. At the moment I am working on Frames and I think I have found an
solution. I let the screenreader describe what he sees on the screen.
I generate new HTML Code which describes the underlying original Code. I think that at the end of march I can put a beta-version on the net. Press all thumbs. Does soemone knows how it is the berst way for making <TABLE>s accessable for the blind?
By Henrik