Applicability of Prism?

From: Kitch Barnicle <kitch@afb.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 09:15:20 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

I was wondering if anyone was familiar with Spyglass's conversion
software, Prism.  Apparently, Prism is proxy based system that
reformats HTML documents for display on non-PC devices such
as cellular phones.   I know that proxy servers have been discussed
and used before to improve document accessibility, but I thought
it might be worth looking into Prism. I'd be interested to know
if anyone has looked at their conversion routines.

Information on Prism can be found at