internet/web?

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 1998 16:48:27 -0800
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Most people think of the Internet as The Web but we know better <smug
smile> and I wonder if it's because there seems to be no activity about
the kind of accessibility we speak of in the Internet Engineering Task
Force that might be indicative of how accessible the internet itself
is?  I'm not sure where this train of thought is leading but is there
some relationship among W3C, IETF, etc. that relates to any of this?
--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE