RE: Math on the web

There is of course T.V. Ramans extraordinary work on rendering math
which you probably know about already from the MathML subculture.  His
system requires more than the usual screen reader, but his work may
offer you some useful insights.

 His home page is at
http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/home.html

Len