Java filtering server

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charlesn@sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 00:58:05 +1100 (EST)
To: "T. V. Raman" <raman@Adobe.COM>
cc: dd@w3.org, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Th difficulty here is that there is probably insufficient alt tagging for
the java. Which would illustrate the issue nicely, but not help a lot of
people, particularly those reliant on lynx. If the source code is
available, or the thing can be replicated in a CGI version then it could
be a very good idea.

Charles McCathieNevile