Java filtering server

Th difficulty here is that there is probably insufficient alt tagging for
the java. Which would illustrate the issue nicely, but not help a lot of
people, particularly those reliant on lynx. If the source code is
available, or the thing can be replicated in a CGI version then it could
be a very good idea.

Charles McCathieNevile