Re: Accessibiliy of html in Notes

Another question. Does the model use frames to provide navigation and
actual output text (as Cold fusion, a simialr product, does where I have
seen it, or does it provide the interface with the text served, as per
alta vista?
As I understand it, this would still be problematic.

Charles McCathieNevile
PS Daniel, is it possible for the list to set itself in the reply to
field of email?