RE: Censorship by laziness

From: David Sweeney <David@stulife2.tamu.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 10:39:02 -0600
To: "'Chris Hasser'" <chasser@immerse.com>, "'Charles McCathieNevile'" <charlesn@sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au>, Mike Burks <mburks952@worldnet.att.net>
Cc: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.EDU.AU>, WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
>>> The problem is not laziness, but one of limited resources and
available attention.  That sounds like a dodge, but it is not.  We have
many more worthwhile tasks than we can possibly complete.  The life or
death of our company in the next year depends in large part on our
judicious selection of what tasks to attend to and which ones to
neglect.  We are performing triage, and triage is an unfortunately
ruthless activity. <<<

Life or Death Chris?  I think not.  Have your webmaster open your page
and add an ALT= tag to the three graphics in question.  Then create text
anchors to each of the links (if the graphics are linked to other pages)
that look like this:

Link 1 | Link 2 | Link 3

It shouldn't take him more than 10 minutes.

David Sweeney
Coordinator - Adaptive Technology Services
Services for Students with Disabilities
Texas A&M University
Adaptiman@tamu.edu