Withdray nomination

From: jaap van lelieveld <Jaap.van.Lelieveld@inter.NL.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 1998 19:23:29 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
With this message I withdraw my nomitation for the coordination
group. I do not think it is useful to continue a nomitation
that will apparently not carry out.
Because of holidays in Europe I will not be able to join
WAI meetings in UK. I'd like to express this will not have
any influence of other WAI work.

A more detailed explanation will be send to the W3C WAI coordinator.

Best regards,
Jaap

Message from: Jaap van Lelieveld      The Netherlands
              Chairman of EBU commission on Technical Devices and Services
E-mail:       Jaap.van.Lelieveld@inter.nl.net

USING: YARN V0.92 as an offline reader, and
       UQWK / OLMENU under UNIX for mail and news transfer