Re: Accessible Forms?

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charlesn@sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 08:58:28 +1000 (EST)
To: Raymond Simmons <raymond@terraincognita.com>
cc: Kristine Bradow <kbradow@ece.eng.wayne.edu>, "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Yes, there is an MSIE 2 (I use it reasonably often because it is nice and
small), and it does work with forms.

Actually I assume there is an MSIE 1 as well, but I have never heard of
it. But then I never heard of DOS 1 - the oldest versions I new of were
2.11 and Apple DOS 3.2

Forms run through CGI scripts are almost universally supported (except
they can't be put onto CD's without a lot of work). I think the ISINDEX
thing is older, but the experts would have to confirm that.

Charles McCathieNevile