RE: Accessible Forms?

From: Charles (Chuck) Oppermann <chuckop@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 18:35:28 -0700
To: "'Charles McCathieNevile'" <charlesn@sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au>, Kristine Bradow <kbradow@ece.eng.wayne.edu>
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Whoa!  VBScript, as JavaScript or JScript only provides behavior on top of
HTML - the accessibility of a page is not affected by the presence, or lack
of scripting.

Sure, I can create an inaccessible HTML page with scripts, I can do it
without scripts too.

VBScript is only a language - it's not user interface.  The form controls
are exactly the same.