Accessible Forms?

From: Kristine Bradow <kbradow@ece.eng.wayne.edu>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 1998 11:39:57 +0100
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I hope that this isn't a terribly ignorant question, but I'm interested
in putting forms on my department's web site, and I'm worried about how
to make the forms accessible. Is that possible? I was planning on using
FrontPage to do it, but I gave up on FP when I ran into formatting
problems with it's import feature. I will probably end up writing the
forms in VB Script. Any ideas or URLs with info about this would be very
helpful. Thanks!

Kristine Bradow
Wayne State University College of Engineering
Enabling Technologies Laboratory
kbradow@ece.eng.wayne.edu