new windowsscreen reading software

From: Jim Willett <circ010@uabdpo.dpo.uab.edu>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 10:29:03 -0400 (EDT)
To: IG - WAI Interest Group List <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I channel surfed into the middle of a TV news report describing a new
windows software for the net that claims it can digest the Internet
environment more successfully than any previous screen reader, including
tables and such. The wonderful news reporters (on our local station in
Birmingham) didn't bother to repeat the name of the software so I never
heard it but I believe the author is someone named Ted Hinton (he has a
vision disability and owns the software company). I'm trying to check back
with the station to see if I can find any additional info, but I'm wondering
if anyone on the list has heard of this?