From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 1998 06:51:44 -0700
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Len: "I haven't tried it yet.  If anyone has, please tell us what you

WL:: This is one of the best I've seen so far.  It is IMHO more
"accessible" than Bobby and furnishes the data in a very useful form.
It is not tied into "our" guidelines but has a very focused array of
analyses.  I'm not sure if: "# of links that do not have a line break
before or after the link." is all that important to "navigation"; if "#
of horizontal lines across the Web page." *Really* affects
"readability"; or whether "# of absolute links on the page." is a
"maintainability" factor about which any action can be taken - if you
gotta link, you gotta link.

Insofar as accessibility in the disabilities sense goes, it is quick,
useful, and I think an important weapon in our armamentarium.