RE: HTML to CD-ROM

From: Kasday, Leonard R (Len), ALTEC <kasday@att.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 15:32:25 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org, "'Kristine Bradow'" <kbradow@ece.eng.wayne.edu>
Hi Kristine

Always glad to help folks who make their HTML accessible.

To make a CD that can run on PC or mac see the cd rom FAQ

http://www.cd-info.com/CDIC/Technology/CD-R/FAQ03.html#[3-10]

BTW, I think this was good to mention on this list because it addresses a
way to make CD ROMS
accessible.    Lets go off list if you want to talk about it more tho
(although in truth I've told you all I know about this question <smile> ).

Len

Leonard R. Kasday
kasday@att.com (until June 30)
(609) 231-0229