From: Kristine Bradow <kbradow@ece.eng.wayne.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 12:34:05 +0100
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I have an unusual question: I designed an accessible web page using
Netscape Composer, and I would like to put the whole web on a CD-ROM for
distribution to clients who either have disabilities themselves or work
with people who have disabilities. The parts of this process that are
puzzling me are the following:

1. I have no way of knowing what drive letter each user has assigned to
their CD-ROMs. How do I structure the links on my page in the CD-ROM
version without this knowledge?

2. How can I make the CD accessible to both Mac and PC users?

I appreciate any wisdom that you all can send my way about this issue!