RE: Who decides "content"

From: Kathy Seven Williams <kseven@utah-inter.net>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 18:40:26 -0600
To: "Kasday, Leonard R (Len), ALTEC" <kasday@att.com>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org, "'Liam Quinn'" <liam@htmlhelp.com>
Cc: love26@gorge.net
The UTL works if you remove the , from the end for those having difficulty.

Personally, I believe I would have right clicked and selected SHOW IMAGE if
I had seen and ALT TAG  telling me the large images were snow flakes. After
all, as a person with extremely low vision, it is rare to have an
oportunity to see even an image of a snowflake enlarged to that
magnification. I thought they were lovely.

K7
kseven@utah-inter.net
http://home.utah-inter.net/kseven/