Right on!

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 06:32:04 -0700
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Len writes: "Anyway, that's how I feel.  But really, how I feel or how
any other sighted person feels about this is irrelevant.  The only
relevant thing is that there are some people who are blind or have low
vision want the descriptions, and therefore they ought to have the
option to get them, while not be forced to do so.  I think everyone
would agree with that?"

WL:: Every once in a while somebody sums up my sense of what matters so
perfectly that all I can do is quote and vote.  I second Len's motion.

--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE