RE: Seamless Accessibility

From: Kasday, Leonard R (Len), ALTEC <kasday@att.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 21:06:34 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org, "'Liam Quinn'" <liam@htmlhelp.com>

	Previous LRK statement::

	>>As far as I'm concerned you try to give a person what they want,
period,
	>>without any value judgments.

	Previous LQ response::

	>  Even if what the person wants would hurt the accessibility and
	 >usability of the Web?

	LRK:: If you provide a seamless page with the option of displaying
the visual aspects, how does that hurt the accessibility and usability of
the web?

	By the way, just to reveal a personal preferance, I prefer to watch
non-English films with subtitles instead of films which dub into English to
attempt a seamless presentation.    It particularly annoys me to discover a
film is dubbed without being told.

Len

Leonard R. Kasday
kasday@att.com (until June 30)