Re: your mail

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charlesn@sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 11:54:49 +1000 (EST)
To: Liam Quinn <liam@htmlhelp.com>
cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
If seamless accessibility means presenting different material to
different audiences, each audience not knowing what the other is getting,
then I am not at all in favour of it.

I am, like I suspect most people here, in favour of solutions to
accessibilty problems which do not rely on the 'get a life - download
hotbrowser version 567 for the BBC Micro to see this website' approach.

Charles McCathieNevile