Re: The visual Web vs. seamless accessibility (was Re: RIT - Javascript)

From: M. da Cruz <marghanita@ramin.com.au>
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 15:41:52 +1100
To: Kathy Seven Williams <kseven@utah-inter.net>
CC: Liam Quinn <liam@htmlhelp.com>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
> What I want then is to load graphics and then have TITLEs displayed with
> them. Sort of like the old printed page captions with pictures or tables or
> graphs or whatever. am I the only one who would like this?
> K7
> kseven@utah-inter.net
> http://home.utah-inter.net/kseven/

Actually, I would like to be able to do that, I have had to resort to
adding the text to the image-ideally the alt text should be displayed as
a caption when the image is displayed. I would also like to see an
option to click through to a link without having to download images

Marghanita da Cruz
Ramin Communications